19.5.20

Autobiography


Hello! I hope you are well.
This time I will write you a little about myself, a young country boy, who went to Santiago to study architecture.

My name is José Campos I was born on December 11, 1999 in San Fernando Chile. Now I am 20 years old and due to the separation of my parents (now they are just friends), I live with my mother, older sister and younger brother in Chimbarongo, a small town of the Colchagua province, in the Libertador General Bernardo O'Higgins region.

I studied my primary and secondary education in a Catholic school in the town. When I finished, I moved to Santiago on my own to study Architecture at Universidad de Chile. the first year was hard due to loneliness in an unknown city, but now I am happily studying my third year.

Currently my hobbies are watching series (now I'm trying to finish 'Parks and Recreation') movies or YouTube videos, listening to music and watching memes all the time and sometimes drawing when I have some time or a 'mental breakdown'.

I know, I'm simple, but I'm still young, and now my priority is trying to finish a time-consuming university career. I hope that in the future, I can do more fun hobbies that make me happy, or do iconic things. But only time will know.

That's all, I send you a virtual hug and I hope quarantine ends soon.

P. S. Don't forget to wash your hands. #coronavirus haha


xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jose! What kind of music do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isi :), I don't have a favorite type of music, because depending on my mood I can change from alternative style to neoperreo haha. But the type of music I listen to the most is pop and indie.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I hope you are fine. Is it very difficult to study in another city far from your family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rina uwu! I think it depends, for me it was difficult, because I was very young and did not have the psychological maturity, nor did I have someone known in the city, and was also very dependent. But I think that with good company, maturity and desire, it would not be difficult to be away from home.

      Delete

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.