3.6.20

Why did i choose my career?

Hello reader, today I will tell you about why I decided to study architecture, a career that was not my first option at the beginning, but was always there.

When I was little, my dream jobs were to be a hippie painter, because I loved to draw, or to be a veterinarian, because I liked animals, but everything changed when I knew that the operations and blood were included (haha).

So, as I grew up, I always wanted to study something related to arts, language, history, and psychology, so my options were always Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, or Design.
But in the last year of high school, several teachers recommended me to study architecture, so I began to consider that career, until it became my first option, because it included all the areas that I liked and also I always liked to design houses, buildings in video games (always in my heart the sims)

Now, in my third year, I can say that it is a hard career, that can bring you several tears and sleepless nights, but when it is something you like, nothing matters. In addition, the University allowed me to meet great friends, and many people with similar tastes, in addition to living unforgettable moments.

I hope that in the future, I will be a good architect able to create good projects (houses / buildings) always thinking about the collective well-being and care of the environment. And above all, be a happy person.

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I hope you're a great architect, follow your dreams ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much pierinna☺

      Delete

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.