30.10.20

Sunday October 25 | Path to change.

 Hello, today I will write to you about what I did on Sunday October 25th. 

That day, as many of us know, the plebiscite was held on whether or not to approve the idea of ​​drafting a new constitution, being my first time voting, so I was nervous about making a big mistake while voting, since I was alone, because I was the only one of my family who had to vote in that school. But since I'm from the region, the process was short and entertaining, and I even ran into old friends. And at the end I had to walk through the city to meet my family again, making the same trip as when I was in school, which brought back nostalgic memories, but it made me happy to see so many people voting or walking to vote in the streets of all ages.

It was a day where different emotions reigned, but happiness came when the approval won, being fun to see my father's angry face , because he thinks differently from most (haha) ​​or to see all the happy people screaming in the streets.

I hope that this leads us on a good path as a society and that we can all live in an equitable country in the future, and thus show that change is not bad sometimes.



xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I was also very nervous when I voted! I read the ballot a thousand times so I wouldn't make a mistake and still didn't know where to stick the sticker to seal the vote

    (your blog is so beatiful omg)

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.