17.6.20

Music

Hello readers, I hope you are having a good day!.
This time the topic is music, one of the most wonderful things invented by humans according to my point of view, something that accompanies us almost every day and makes us feel different emotions and even remind us of friends, family, places and moments.

In my life, music has always been present, keeping me company during good and bad times, and although I am not a music expert, I can say that I don't have a specific type that I like, since I like to listen to everything, but I have bands that can be said to be my 'favorites' like Catfish and the Bothlemen, Milky Chance, The Neighborhood and Vundabar. Also 'favorite' singers that I like from my adolescence like Vance Joy, Harry Styles, Hozier, Lorde, Tove Lo, and some that are recent and that I also love as girl in red, Dayglow and Still Woozy. And sometimes when I want to dance or feel happy, I listen to spanish singers like Bad Bunny, Bad Gyal and Ozuna, their melody is catchy and reminds me of moments with my friends.

I can say that music is something beautiful, that it can change our moods, bring us memories, and in the world there are a large number of singers and bands, artists who should be given an opportunity to listen, regardless of language or the style, what matters is the message, the feeling or the emotions that generate us.
And now I ask myself, what would the world be like if music did not exist?

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. oh no! many of the artists and bands that you like are also an important part of my musical tastes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dani omg, great musical taste haha, I confirm that we have a similar taste because I went to read your blog <3

      Delete
  2. If would you have to choose a soundtrack of your life what it is ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diego! I think I would choose the soundtrack for the movie 'Submarine' or 'Call Me by Your Name' because I love them and they make me feel various emotions.

      Delete

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.