13.7.20

A photograph


(In order from left to right and from bottom to top). We can see Maria Ignacia, Mariela, Tiare, Anaís, Paula who are crouched. Then already standing, Alejandra, Oscar behind Javiera, me (José) in the center, next to Sofía C, Sofia H and Gabriela (behind Gabriela is Sebastian who slipped into the photo). Finally on the car is Cindy, Romero and Maximiliano.

Photographs, an important topic in our current time on social networks and that I like, even during my school days, photographing was one of my favorite hobbies, because it allows us to capture our memories, places, people and unforgettable moments, which many times they are lived once, in images that can last our whole lives. And as the photographer Cristina García says, 'photograph is to snatch moments from death, stop time, overcome it'.

Although, I have many favorite images, this time I will talk to you about the photo that is above, where I am with my best friends from my school who called ourselves 'manyula' in front of a car (I don't remember why) visiting the city of Pucón for our tour study. The photo was taken in late 2016, by our teacher after having played paintball. I like this image, because it makes me smile and return to live that unforgettable trip that I fully enjoy, in addition to being one of the few photos where I am with my best friends, whom I miss very much.

Obviously, photographs are essential in our contemporary lives, where we can freeze important things in our lives in images, being a visible memory.
Although many times the best memories are not in the photos but in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.