19.12.20

English language challenges

 Hello, this is the last post, and the topic is 'English'.

I think this language is very important, because it opens up a path with many opportunities in the future and perhaps over time it will become a universal language. The subject that taught me to learn this language at the University, I feel that it really helped me to learn, practice and improve my skills more, and in my case it was a more professional teaching compared to the English from my old school, that gave me a base not very good. And I feel that the ways of teaching, such as through exercises in classes, making videos and blogs, was very entertaining, didactic and new for me, which has helped me to improve something that is difficult for me, writing and speaking in English, because I still don't know many words in that language, but it's something that I must improve over time. This is why I must continue writing, reading texts, listening to songs in English or watching untranslated movies, since there are different ways that will help me improve my ability with this language, and it's very important to practice, because as the phrase, 'practice makes perfect', and perhaps one day I will take another course in this language, more intense to be able to learn it completely.

I still use this language outside of class, to read some texts, videos, memes, those that aren't translated, to learn songs, etc. Which has helped me to learn more, but I am still afraid and nervous, speaking or writing in English, but I must forget these fears, because you learn from mistakes and knowing this language brings its benefits both personally and professionally.


Thanks for reading, have a nice day

Goodbye, maybe we'll read again one day. xoxoxo



1 comment:

  1. I think the best way to learn english is singing songs in english because one tends to memorize what you like the most

    ReplyDelete

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.