11.6.20

My favourite piece of technology

Hello people, today I will write you about technology, a topic that's more important every day in our lives, becoming dependent on intelligent objects that help us every day making our lives easier.

In my case, my favorite piece of technology is my cell phone, because it's a multipurpose object, where I can listen to music, watch series or videos, play video games, draw, chat with friends, send text messages, and it even helps me organize my days and my time and it's a very easy object to transport anywhere.
It's an object in which I can spend hours and hours, because it entertains me and helps me in almost everything, being something fundamental in my life. On the other hand, another object that is my favorite, is my computer, which unlike the cell phone, this one I use more to do university works.

Definitely, technology is more present in our realities every day, bringing good and bad things, I just hope that in the future the machines will not replace humanity, or that our world will not become a chapter of the ´Black Mirror´ series .

xoxo


6 comments:


  1. It's too late. We are living in a chapter of Black Mirror u.u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I confirm and I hope it's one with a happy ending lol

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love black mirror and I hope the same that you :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rina!
      Yaas girl! I also loved black mirror

      Delete
  3. I belive that one day the artificial intelligence take the control, but now we can use without problems jajaja That is a great observation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diego!
      OMG I imagine a situation like the movie 'I, Robot' fighting robots, I hope that when the time comes I'm dead haha and thank u uwu

      Delete

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.