20.11.20

The magic of music

 Hello, I hope you are having a good day!

This time the topic is music, one of the most wonderful things invented by human beings according to my point of view, and which makes us feel different emotions and even brings us memories of people, moments or places.

In my case, music has always been present in my life (every day I listen to even a song haha) keeping me company in good times and bad, and especially in those long nights where I have to do work for the university. I can say that I don't have a specific favorite type, since I like to listen to all types or genres (I can go from indie to neo-perreo in a minute lol) but I have bands that can be said to be my 'favorites' like Catfish and the Bothlemen, Milky Chance and The Neighborhood. Also 'fav' singers that I have a certain appreciation for because I've grown up with them and listened to them repeatedly since my teens, like Vance Joy, Harry Styles, and Lorde. Sadly I still wait for the day to be able to be at a concert by one of them and to be able to sing crying some songs.

The music is something beautiful, that it can change our moods, bring us memories, and in the world there're a huge number of singers and bands, artists who should be given the opportunity to listen, regardless of the language. or the style, what matters is the message, the feeling or the emotions that they generate.

And now I wonder, what would the world be like if music didn't exist?

Thank you for reading xoxoxo



2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, music is one of the most beautiful things and it is a good way to accompany studies and work

    ReplyDelete

  2. The long nights working for the workshop would really be terrible without music

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.